Handmade books by Malachi McCormick
Malachi McCormick is the author of several well–known hand–made books:
- "How to Make a Decent Cup of Tea" & "Herself Long Ago"
- "A Collection of Irish Proverbs & "Listening To The River: Fond memories, family biography, a boy's summer in Tipperary, Ireland" Most Popular Stone Street Press book in 2008
From the Book Blog
- About my new book, “This should never have happened” and the 2010 Small Press Book Fair
- “The Lament for Art O’Leary”: Part 5 of my introduction to the famous Irish poem by Art’s wife, Eileen Dubh O’Connell (1773).
- “Consolations” -herewith the text of my translation of the 15th C. Irish poem that I gave my Introduction to yesterday. Enjoy!
- “Consolations” is a 15th C. Irish poem that I translated a few years ago: I was binding a few copies today, and decided to re-read it….I’m glad I did!
- Part Two of my “Herself Long Ago” essay: Why no Irish Goddess of Love?